- Located in the heart of Sierra de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park, La Toba is a small village belonging to Santiago-Pontones.
- With a population of 40 inhabitants, La Toba gets its name after a stone’s type very common in the area.
- It is surrounded by water, right next to it, the Segura river pours water into Anchuricas reservoir.
- The cold, pure and crystal clear water running through the beautiful streets comes from the source of the river inside La Toba’s cave.
- An unique landscape, the exuberant vegetation. the continuous sound of running water and the range of blues and emerald green of the Anchuricas are waiting for your due visit.
More about this place…
La Toba is one of the many little villages in Santiago-Pontones, right in the heart of Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas National Park. With less than 40 inhabitants, La Toba offers an unique landscape where water is the main feature. Located next to Anchuricas reservoir, it is specially well known by the source of the river inside La Toba’s cave, where water springs from the mountain all year round.