- La Aliseda is located next to the mount under the same name, in an area that for centuries as been very well known by its landscapes and medicinal waters.
- It is the perfect place to enjoy a picnic in an outstanding natural environment, it has tables, bbqs and play zones for the little ones.
- The Rio Campana path starts right next to it. It is a brief but remarkable round route of less than 1 kilometre long and low difficulty.
- In our way we will find oak trees, ash trees, alder trees, and a group of huge stone pines. We will enjoy the leafy wood that grows next to the river.
- Autumn and spring would be the best seasons to do this route, because the river has more water during this time. This walk is also a reference for mushrooms collectors.
More about this place…
The Aliseda recreational area is located in an spectacular natural environment. The Rio Campana path starts from here in a short but lovely walk that will allow us to enjoy the leafy wood that grows next to the river. We could also visit the ruins of an old bath place from the beginning of the 20th century, it used the waters of several hot springs in the area; or La Olivilla, an Iberian linx centre.
How to arrive
Be the first to publish pictures of La Aliseda