- Located 3 Kilometres away from the city and 1614 meters high, it is one of the main features of our landscape and it is in the heart of Jaen’s people.
- The first documents about its hot springs dates back to 1594, being the thermal bath built at the beginning of the 17th century.
- Unfortunately abandoned today, the baths were at their best at the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century.
- The gardens, of a great landscape and botanical value, offers to the visitor a space for relaxing, enhancing the contact with nature.
- Jabalcuz’s baths and gardens were declared of cultural interest in 2009.
More about this place…
When we talk about Jabalcuz, we are mentioning a reference for everybody in Jaen, it’s not only for its impressive presence in the landscape, but also due to its relevance in history. Its hot spring was the origin of the building of a thermal and touristic center together with amazing gardens and a wonderful natural environment, it makes an ideal place for enjoying strolls and spare time.