- Situated in the middle of an urban area in Segura de la Sierra, there are one of the few Arabic baths still preserved in the province.
- To visit them we will have to go down Calle de la Iglesia, finding the entrance in Calle Caballeros Santiaguistas.
- They are made by 3 naves linked to the typical muslim baths rooms: the cold room -outside one- the warm room and the hot room -inner one-.
- After being used as a residence, they were restored in 1971.
- The origin is probably in the 11th and 12th centuries, a flourishing time in this beautiful place.
More about this place…
Well known for its magnificent castle, not many knows, that Segura de la Sierra holds one of the few remaining Arabic baths that has been preserved till today. With direct access from the Caballeros Santiaguistas Street, they are made by 3 naves making the cold room, warm room and hot room. Restored in 1971, they date back to the 11th and 12th centuries.
How to arrive
Be the first to publish pictures of Baños Árabes